Sunday, March 25, 2012

Autel MS300 Great little scanner.

Autel MS300 Great little scanner.
I had a check engine light on in my Ford Fusion so I bought this scanner to see what was wrong. I bought it based on the reviews as well as the price and I must say that I am delighted. The device plugged into my car and quickly came up with the codes. It was what I had suspected but how can you really know what's wrong in today's modern cars without spending a ton of money replacing components? Now I know. It may still need a mechanic visit but now I can forgo the back-and-forth and rest assured that the guy isn't ripping me off.

Great for the money!
Bought this for a friend of mine who needed it for his car. Saved him about $50 from not having to go get it diagnosed from a mechanic. Definitely recommend it for those CEL's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment