Friday, March 16, 2012

Autel MaxiScan MS300 PERFECT

 Autel MaxiScan MS300 PERFECT
Been wanting one of these for a while now.. I had to get one in order to repair my car for inspection... Let me tell you this thing is worth EVERY penny!!!!!! This saved me thousands of dollers by acually telling me what was wrong so that i could fix it.. I do not know why i have not had one of these since i started driving.. I think this unit should be installed in every car... This thing worked great on my 1998 Subaru Legacy wagon i also pluged it in to a lincon 2002 LS and cleard the codes on it worked perfect.. Also one note.. the erase DTC codes works great but if you have a problem that still exists it will trigger the CEL and throw a code as soon as your start the engine or shortly there after.. This thing is worth its weight in GOLD I highly recommend getting this if you are mechanically inclined to work on your own car, and save thousands.

No comments:

Post a Comment