Thursday, March 15, 2012

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Compact, inexpensive and does the job.

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Compact, inexpensive and does the job.
I have a Chrysler product that simply isn't dependable; the engine/transmission computer will periodically reset, usually in 55-MPH traffic, leaving you engine-dead for a minute or more at a time, keeping the "check engine" light lit, and Chrysler "repairs" have only aggravated the problem. The Maxiscan allows me to check the computer, reset the codes that keep the engine light on, and get the car back on the road without using my AAA membership. Once the car loan is paid down to the point that I can trade the car in, I'll dump this V-6 anchor and buy something (non-Chrysler) that I can depend on; until then, this is my only hope of getting me (eventually) where I need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment