Saturday, March 17, 2012

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Great Item For Smog and Trade In!!

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Great Item For Smog and Trade In!!
I thought I was just going to use this so my TrailBlazer could pass smog, but I was shopping around for a new car thinking that I wouldn't get a good price for my trade in because the check engine light was on....HA HA! Nope, With a few quick presses of the buttons (less than 30 seconds)"BOOM BOOM-OUT GO THE LIGHTS!!" they didn't even know about it!! So I ended up getting top dollar value for my trade, usually the dealer sticks you for something here or there but for once I stuck them!!

Talk about Easy to use, This thing is CAKE!! I had NO IDEA I could pick up a scan tool for less than $20 that would turn off the pesky "Check Engine" light....MOO HAA HAA, the possibilities are endless! Im thinking about floating around smog stations with a sign that says "Will Turn Off Check Engine Light for $20" Just to get even for all the times I had to pay $300 - $1800 for repairs before I could get a vehicle smogged.... But really folks, if your thinking about getting this, DONT HESITATE, grab one and keep it in the glove, ya never know when you might need it, not to mention it reads the codes and you could easily find out whats wrong before taking it to the mechanic, especially if your out of town and at the mercy of "pirate wrenchers" making you walk the plank...... an ounce of prevention beats a $1800.00 bill at 22.4% APR....

No comments:

Post a Comment