Thursday, March 15, 2012

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Scanner

Autel MaxiScan MS300  Does the Job.
Great for the money, this is all one needs to diagnose a vehicle. Its easy to use, needs no batteries
has a rounded compact form. 


Good Code Reader
Fast shipping, reads well, didn't have any problems. Cheap economical way to read your error codes. Best way to know your problem before going to the auto dealer. 


Works with my Honda CRV 2002
I'm not a mecanic was just curious about the trouble light before brigning to garage. It works with my Honda CRV 2002. 


Great product for the price!
This is a great product that will get you started in finding the problems of your car. a real money saver!

Hint: once you get the code from the code reader go online or YouTube to see how to fix your problem. 


No More Waiting to Find Vehicles SES issue
Bought the "Autel Maxiscan MS300" because of price, and was tired of the people at Autozone, Advanced Auto Parts, as well as Auto Dealerships, either having an attitude becuase i just wanted the codes so i could fix the issue with my car, and or charging me money to hook the tool up and give me some numbers which takes less than 2 minutes.

This is very easy to use, immediately worked as soon as i hooked it up to the OBD port. Found the trouble codes in no time and erased them. (I had the p0420 and p0430 codes, which i replaced the o2(oxygen sensors 2 days before deleting the codes.) SES light went out, that took less than a minute. Besides, I read the book B4 i hooked the "Scan Tool", up and used it as if i were using this thing all my life. Read the instructions and you cannot go wrong. Now if i wanted to, I could charge ppl to tell them their DTC's, but instead i will tell them where they can go....and thats amazon.com and order one; be a slave to no car. To think i was about to buy "Car MD" for over 200 bucks. You can hook this up as many times as u want to any car that has OBD2, made 1996 and after. 


Autel MS300 All I can say is wow
I received this product and tried to read the manual which was pretty boring so I just decided it would be way way way easier to just go to a car and try and work it. So I've since tried it on Volvos, Cadillacs, Mercedes, Pontiacs all varying years and models and was able to write down codes and reset the light in all of them within less than a minute.

In each case I skipped the manual and put the code in P0118 Cheverolet for instance in a search engine and read what the most frequent causes are for that model and in each case the information gleaned from online was right on point. A lot of cases it was just a low antifreeze and the button just hadnt been reset. Ridiculous that shops charge $60 and $90 to read your check engine light and check the code. Buy this!! You will be glad. 


Autel MaxiScan MS300 A great tool for eliminating the dashboard mystery.
This is a great little tool to have around when that mysterious "Check Engine" light appears on your dashboard. Quickly told me my O2 sensor was slow to respond. This is on a 3 year old vehicle with just 15000 miles on the odometer. I cleared the code with the scan tool and the light hasn't reappeared. If it happens again in a reasonable amount of time, then I'll know it needs attention for sure. Otherwise, to me, it was just a fluke. I love this little scan tool. 


Autel MaxiScan MS300 Scanner
I like this scanner, it works as advertized. It displayed my O2 sensor problem in my 2004 honda crv. I reset the check engine light with it, replaced the sensor, and so far so good. All I can say is that for now it works fine on my Honda crv.

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Scanner GREAT TOOL!
I have used this a number of times on Honda cars. This always powers up, scans, and erases codes well! Thank you so much for the bargain price for a great tool!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment