Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Autel MS300 Works Great!

Autel MS300 Works Great!
I admit that I was skeptical due to the low price, but this unit works great! Just follow the instructions in the manual. I was able to read codes on a 2000 Land Rover Discovery, and diagnose that the check engine light was due to a loose wire on a sensor. Repair cost $0. This unit is also able to RESET codes by the way.

Autel MS300 Gets the job done.
I've never used any other scanner, so I can't say how well it works in comparison with other products, but it is fantastic for the price I paid ($18 at the time). It accurately diagnosed my car and I didn't have any issues understanding it. It would be nice to have a more informative and larger screen, but I don't even know if such a scanner exists.

Autel MS300 Cool little device for the novice car enthusiast.
I bought this device to check to see if there were any codes on a used car that I have owned for sometime, which is a Toyota. It plugs right in underneath the steering wheel and it immediately gets to work. However, this is not the "advanced" one that are over a hundred dollars but it will get the job done. It can tell you the VIN #, Functioning Systems, and if there are any codes or errors from the ECU. I would recommend to someone that is shopping for a new used vehicle or someone that likes to perform routine maintenance on their vehicle.   

No comments:

Post a Comment