Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Autel MS300 Great Little Tool.

Autel MS300 Great Little Tool.
When I went to a garage to get some auto service I noticed they were using this exact scan tool and charging an arm and leg to do so. Upon return home I ordered this one at a very inexpensive price. Comes complete with info about what the codes mean. If you are a back yard mechanic and would like to know what is wrong with a particular part of your vehicle and don't have the tool and codes to ascertain, then this less than $21 purchase is a must for your tool box.

Autel MS300 Simple, gets the job done.
I didn't realize how valuable this device would be after owning it for 2 years. As stated, it's simple and gets the job done. Plug into your OBD 2 reader, retrieves codes then deletes. If you want to know exactly whats wrong with your vehicle after the scanning phase than this machine isn't for you. You'll have to do a little research for your error codes online or with the disk it provides you. Like I've said earlier... Simple and gets the job done. I value it greatly!

-Mike Champion

Autel MS300 Does the job for under $25.
All I wanted was to read codes and erase codes and this scan tool works great for that. I plugged it in, followed the directions, and saw the codes with no trouble.   

No comments:

Post a Comment