Friday, June 22, 2012

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Works as Described.

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Works as Described.
I bought this scanner for a 2004 Toyota Corolla. No issues connecting it and started reading error codes within 1 minute. Haven't messed with the included CD since a quick Google search will bring up most error codes. After more research it looks like it may be an easier (cheaper) fix than I thought for turning my check engine light off and getting the car to pass smog. Haven't tried turning the light off yet, but this scanner is supposed to do that too. Overall very satisfied with purchase.

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Very handy and does its job.
It is small in size. Works well. I tried the DVD as well with windows-7 and it installed and worked. I tested engine code on 2001 Camry and it worked. The device itself gives some explanation of code along with number. The manual has very useful information and explains how engine codes work etc. Overall, I am satisfied with the product.

Autel MaxiScan MS300 Save your money.
This scan tool works on my old 99 Honda Accord and 01 Honda Civic. I got engine light on my Accord and found it's gas cap after scan. I just went Autozone to get $7 to replace. After erasing error code, now light is gone for a month. If you go to auto repair shop to diagnostic scan, they will charge at least $80. However, they might use similar OBDII scanner too for several seconds and get same result. It can save your money, especially for small problems which you can fix yourself.   

1 comment:

  1. Maybe,Most of people look that Autel MaxiScan MS300 Save your money,and me too,but I have an old VAG ES-CAN ES600 tool from Autophix.com,It is very good.

    ReplyDelete