Saturday, June 23, 2012

Autel MaxiScan MS300 If you Buy, You will never get a check engine light again!

Autel MaxiScan MS300 If you Buy, You will never get a check engine light again!
I had a check engine light show up on my 99 honda, i had it checked out it was a misfire #3 cylinder. I tuned it up, took the battery cables off overnight and never got the trouble code again. Hence, Ive never got to truly evaluate this exceptionally priced code reader. I'm sure I will never get to use it, only because I bought one.........maybe thats a good thing!

Autel MaxiScan MS300 GREAT TOOL.
I bought this based on all the reviews and they were right. I have 2002 audi a6 3.0L wagon, I needed something to check the status of my car once in a while. it works great...

a/c status is not supported and neither is vin status for this year on my car.... all other stuff works...

great product and cheap... threw it in my glove box for later use when I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment